I suggest you ...

Microsoft is not smart enough to do themes in Windows 10 that are capable of customize the colors

The text was translated by a translator, so if anyone that does not understand, then I don't blame...
Yeah, I just Mcrosoft not smart enough to make an option to change background of Windows Explorer with vannuchi white to any other color as it was in the glorious XP, why?! But because I've finally found the program Windows Style Builder to remake those, and realized that these pundits made on a structure so complex a topic that they themselves have nothing now to do what I want and a bunch of people on the forums asking how to alter the background, Woe from wit's called. Open Aero theme in the program, and there is not a theme, but a registry Windows man, and to alter the background with one click of the mouse will not work, stumbles back, for extra prettiness PNG files, and sit here now find every file, every flourish in this app, every file that is responsible for some panels also with white background is tough, and it's only that background with ugly white change.... so the heap of programs, changing the background on the seven, a single click can't change completely everywhere in all panels, the white background on the other, it sounds like you have tried all they can't do anything... and I don't need high contrast themes these topics are the feeling that all the pervs, windows 95, some turned out - the-hat to me... although the classic theme which was still in seventh windows better these contrasting the looks though, but too sad, miserable and sucks on view

Therefore, and in the top ten, starting with eight, was removed altogether theme customization, because mind is not enough to make all this beauty changed the background on fast, decided to score, and if you do not have the mind well make a simple topic like in XP in parallel aero-themes or whatever they're now called in the top ten... so did nothing, wrote to microsoft at all that is possible, and even in Windows 10 Technical Preview when it just came out in the reviews, there is a built-in application - nobody cares about it... at ten in the topic in General, all the prettiness that was removed (compared with seven), but still nothing can be changed, because the structure of the theme inside apparently remained the same abstruse

Why am I so angry, because now just redid the theme and accidentally replaced redone on vannuchi original with white, to sit again to redo everything, every bit from the topic to look for, I've been.... thank you microsoft for this, but the background of the window is that man, Sadat at the computer, sees in the first place, something that immediately catches the eye, and I hate white, it's like the fallen snow and just not topmany nowhere, that dazzles with its whiteness, and a hat of the Windows in the top ten, where all of the buttons to the address bar of white did, what with you people? Ever gonna fix this or not?

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)